Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida is funded through the generous support of individuals, foundations, and businesses. We value all of our donors and hope you will become a proud member of the EATSF family. We strive to be good stewards of your donation, with more than 80% of every dollar raised allocated to program-related expenses.
As a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit, Charitable Giving and Donations are essential to maintaining the programs we offer. All gifts are eligible tax write-offs and will go directly into serving an immediate need. We welcome all your inquiries and considerations, here are some of the ways you can give.
Your gift today helps us meet immediate needs. Whether caring for our herd or purchasing new equipment for our programs, all donations are put to good use. Click the Donate Now button to give a gift of your choosing.
Monthly giving is an easy way to give. By giving monthly, you help provide a steady, reliable stream of support for EATSF. To set up your monthly gift, please click on the Donate Now button and select "Make this a monthly donation."
THANK YOU DONORS
Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida wants to extend a big THANK YOU to all the individual and corporate donors for their generosity and support! We can’t do it without you, and love having you as part of the Team!
There are many ways for you to leave a legacy that supports the mission of EATSF. Your planned gift ensures that EATSF will have the financial resources to continue providing equine-assisted services for children and adults with special needs for future generations. Whether you would like to support our work today or benefit us after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support us.
If you would like to extend your support of EATSF to leave a lasting impact, there are several gift arrangements from which you can choose. Unless otherwise noted, all legacy gifts will be placed into endowments for the continuing stewardship of our herd of horses or provide scholarship opportunities so that every individual is able to participate.
Ways to Leave a Legacy Gift
- Make a bequest, naming EATSF in your Will.
- Desginate EATSF as beneficiary of your life insurance policy, IRA or qualified pension.
- Set up a charitable trust or annuity that will provide for both your family and EATSF.
Donors may designate their legacy gift to one of the following endowed funds:
- Dr. Jerry H. Rudnick Herd Stewardship Fund: The Dr. Jerry H. Rudnick Herd Stewardship Fund has been created in memory of our longtime veterinarian to ensure that the horses who provide such a valuable service to the community receive the best care we can provide. Annual endowment fund distributions will be used for all costs related to the care, feeding, and continued stewardship of our horse herd.
- Rider Scholarship Fund: The Rider Scholarship Fund has been created to ensure that our programs remain affordable for all. Annual endowment fund distributions are used to provide scholarships for families that would otherwise be unable to afford this valuable alternative therapy.
- Stanley & Carol Zeitchick Children’s Fund: The Stanley & Carol Zeitchick Children’s Fund will provide scholarships to children age 4-18 for equine programs and the Summer Riding Camp for individuals with special needs. This newly created fund has not yet reached its endowment threshold of $250,000.
EATSF values the importance companies have placed on community engagement for their employees. We encourage our Biz Stable partners to explore how a day of service or other volunteer opportunities can be integrated within the scope of your relationship with us.
Biz Stable partners are making an investment in our community, in our neighbors, in our riders. We want to thank your company in the best way we can, by offering recognition at special events and through electronic and print communications. Biz Stable partnership levels are designed to fit into every budget.